Dover Dixon Horne would like to congratulate attorneys Mark Allison, Matt Boch, Trey Cooper, Monte Estes, Steve Giles, Cal McCastlain, John Peace and Todd Wooten for being named Little Rock’s Best Lawyers 2018 by Little Rock Soirée.
The firm has the second most attorneys recognized, who were honored in the following practice areas:
- Mark Allison - Environmental Law
- Matt Boch - Taxation
- Trey Cooper - Labor & Employment
- Monte Estes- Appellate
- Steve Giles - Commercial Real Estate
- Cal McCastlain - Corporate Law
- John Peace - Trust & Estate Planning
- Todd Wooten - Corporate Insurance
Little Rock Soirée’s Best Lawyers is a two-component voting system: peer-review voting and voting by readers of Arkansas Business andLittle Rock Soirée.
In August, the firm had 14 attorneys recognized as “The Best Lawyers in America” – a directory produced by Best Lawyers, which was followed in November with nine attorneys honored by Mid-South Super Lawyers.